Monday, February 1, 2010

I know this is late...

Let me first start by saying that it is VERY annoying to have written a long post and then have it disappear completely.
Ok, now, let's see, where did I begin? Oh yes, I woke up late and had to call Pam to tell her I needed an extra 15 minutes. Then we went to Cathy's house for some quilting socialization. Everyone brought food, and Cathy set out chairs. At least 15 people came. Sadly I did not have my camera for show-and-tell. Then someone decided we should have a block exchange and the idea caught on. Now I have participated in two block exchange in my life, and in each case thought that I traded perfectly matched blocks for a set that didn't go together. But as president I felt it was my duty to support the will of the majority. So Thursday morning we will be going to Mr. Kang's warehouse to pick a blue and a yellow fabric. Yes, that is the day of the luncheon at the thrift shop to announce the volunteer of the month. So I will have to let them know not to pick me this month since I can't be there:) Ha. AFter the event, we stopped by the post office so I could mail some charm squares to Andrea. Then back at home, I cleared out some e-mail, watched a video interview, then posted a message to the quilting group to let me know how many people want to participate in the exchange. I also watched a video Cathy gave me on the operational features of the Statler. Then, because I'd read that it is important to be asleep between the hours of 9pm and 11pm (though I don't remember exactly what the body is doing) I laid down in the computer room with my meditation software. I was planning to get back up at 11 and post to my blog, but that didn't happen. Instead I woke at 3am and went to bed. I had trouble getting back to sleep.

No comments: