Saturday, February 20, 2010

Goodbye, Tannenbaum

I slept pretty well last night during and after listening to my new CD. I was happy to see that my e-mail was back up, but it was also backed up. I had to take a few breaks from checking e-mail during the day. Most of it was inconsequential. However, I did learn that my uncle who had cancer is now on the miracle list. With the help of his daughter he has greatly improved his diet to include whole fresh foods, flaxseeds, etc. I also checked out two bags of fabric donated by a lady from church. It seems to be mostly decorator fabrics. In the late afternoon we went to see a movie called "Planet 51". Then we came home and watched "Galaxy Quest", again. At least we get our money's worth out of the movies we own. Then, while Chris was talking to Chinese people practicing their English over the computer, I finally undressed the Christmas tree and put it away. It was sad moment for me because I just love a lit tree. After Chris and Michele went to bed, I came back to the computer to finish up the e-mail and write this blog. I found links to videos warning the viewer that laws have been enacted that protect drug companies from liability from the side-effects of their vaccines. Only a few states have laws guaranteeing the right to refuse vaccines. It is alarming the direction this is taking. If anyone wants the links, let me know.

No comments: