Friday, February 5, 2010

My two favorites


I woke up late, like at 9. I didn't have anywhere to go so I got on my computer and cleared out the e-mail that accumulated over night (kinda like hangers in a closet). I also washed all the fabric I bought yesterday and ironed it. It took two loads to wash it all. Why do I keep buying more? I started another baby quilt top since we are going to tie Stork's Nest quilts on Monday, but didn't finish. I got back on my computer only to find that the winsock provider catalog was corrupted again and I couldn't interact with the internet. Rebooting solved the problem, but I did some googling to find out what causes this. It seems many people have this problem and rebooting DOESN'T solve it, so that may be my destiny too if I don't figure this out now. Someone suggested that it has to do with spyware, so I will ask Chris in the morning if there is some program I can run to eliminate such things.

No comments: