Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

First of all, we missed church because we were having a private celebration of the day. Then after a shower, I presented Chris and Michele each with a heart-shaped tin of chocolates. Chris gave me a card he'd written lovely things in. The day included washing sheets, preparing vegetables and making a ham, bean and vegetable soup. While it was cooking, we went to the commissary for cilanto and a few other things. Cilantro is good for clearing toxins from your body.
I was reading an e-book called the Emotion Code or something like that. I haven't finished it, but it involves rolling a magnet from your lip, up over your head, and down your spine to clear stuck emotion.
At 5:30 we went to the base theatre to see AVATAR. Well, the projector broke and we waited over an hour for the movie to start. What was really odd was that it was showing in another threatre across the hall, and that one broke too. So they all came in with us. It was a long movie, too, so a LOT of sitting was involved. But it was interesting, and really kept my attention. And my friend Helen wants to see the movie, so she and I are going again tomorrow. There is a movie called "Valentine's Day" that is showing next week. Ha.

No comments: