Saturday, February 27, 2010

A walk in good weather

Because Chris didn't get up early to go to work, I didn't wake up either, although I did hear him get up to play with the voices. I spent the morning listening to interviews and clearing out e-mail. After lunch, when the voices were finished, Chris and I drove to Gate 19 and walked to E-Mart to buy kimchi. It was a great day for walking. I was a little cold because I had been eating frozen blueberries. But by the time we got to E-Mart, I was fine. When I buy bulk kimchi they usually throw in something for free. Once it was a bottle of oil, this time it was a box marked 'spices' which turned out to contain half a dozen small pepper shakers. It was kind of funny because Chris doesn't like the flavor of black pepper. After we got back I took my 'new' sewing machine apart to fix the stitch-width control lever. It was an easy fix but getting the machine apart and back together was harder. It also has a problem with the presser foot not wanting to stay in the 'up' position, but I think fixing that requires a new part. Tension is also a problem. That disc may not be assembled correctly.
Chris fixed chicken and rice for supper and then we watched another Hornblower movie. Michele spent the afternoon doing the laundry. I guess we will fold it tomorrow. I still haven't heard all the interviews and many of them expire after 24 hours. But it is after midnight now and I just want to go to bed.

No comments: