Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Have a headache? Read a book.


I had a hard time sleeping last night because of the headache. I have never liked taking medicine, so I didn't. Instead I thought of all the blessings I have in my life and eventually I did sleep. Because I made the sandwich before going to bed, in the morning I just got it out of the fridge and put it in his backpack. Then I went into the computer room. I found a Neuro session for headaches and listened to it. But no joy, so I tried another one. The headache stayed with me, so I didn't go anywhere. Instead I finished reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. It was like going on vacation. I was transported into another life for the day. And it took my mind off of the pain. When I finished, I read through my e-mail and listed to some audios. I learned that some people increase their nerve strength by alternating their shower between hot and cold. This makes them less sensitive to extremes in outside temperatures. Sounds like a good way to ruin a relaxing shower. Then Chris wanted to use my computer for awhile. I salved the trauma of being separated from my computer by sewing strips for friendship blocks. I ran out of bobbin thread, so I wound 5 more. I learned that trick from Tina. Keeps me from having to wind bobbins all the time. My last act is to preview a new session using Mozart music as the backgound.
I didn't take any pics today so here is one of the parking garage, just FYI.

No comments: