Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here they are!


I got up when Chris took his shower to make him a sandwich. Then I laid down in the computer room to listen to a theta session. When I got up, the room was bright with daylight. I did some abbreviated exercises and had breakfast. I ordered more rulers from Joanns before their sale ended. I felt a little sick, but got ready and went to the thrift shop. I have lost three days already and I need to catch up. I took a can of nuts and some seaweed for lunch. I offered to share with the other volunteers, but they declined. I spent 5.5 hours shelving books, videos, Dvd, etc, and re-shelving the ones that were in the wrong place. (If you want something done right, do it yourself (and don't let the customers touch it)). There was a sewing machine there that someone had bought and returned saying some of the fancy stitches didn't work. Of course I had to take a look and make my own assessment. Too bad that I didn't have my screwdriver. I think the only problem was with the stitchwidth lever. One of the other volunteers was interested in it, and I told her to make the consignor an offer. Then I talked her into joining the quilt group. Finally at 4 Ella (the manager) closed the store and drove me to my gate. I walked home without the beer dispenser and cleaners that I had brought. They were left to us by the guy we bought the car from. So I left them at the thrift shop. At home, I started clearing e-mail, being careful not to spend much time on Yahoo. It is correlated with the corruption of my winsock catalog. I haven't had to re-start in three days, but then at 11pm it happened again. Darn applets! I laid down after supper to rest, but then got up again and finished the exchange blocks. I laid them out on the floor and took a picture. I want to post the pic for the quilt group to see, but since some of them think an April due date is too soon, it might be seen as showing off.

No comments: