Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wet Wednesday


I got up early to go into the computer room and listen to a theta session with affirmations copied from a CD. I am not sure it helped because I had trouble relaxing and don't know why. Later, I had breakfast, cleared e-mail, showered and dressed. Around 11 Michele and I went to the Chosun gift shop. They had a lot of really small silk tops that I thought Michele might like. And at $3 each.... Well, the saleslady there was really into the suggestive sell. Michele walked out with a whole new outfit. And I walked out with a few items for her birthday. One thing she bought was a pair of wrap pants. I plan to make a pattern from it. They look very easy to make. Then Cathy and Lori came by. She gave Michele a ride to the gate and the rest of us went to Dongdaemun. It was Lori's first time. We got quilting fabric (although he didn't have the rolls from the warehouse), minki, and muslin. Then we came back through the Yongsan station. It was still raining and seemed colder. Cathy dropped me off at my gate. At home, I had a few more e-mails to answer, and hoped to get into my sewing room now that I had the solid black I needed for the QOV. But the Winsock error got me again and I put some more time into trying to figure that out. Chris came home with three boxes that arrived in the mail. One had vitamins and supplements, one had quilting rulers, and one had gogi berries and raw cacao. I guess it was Damour Day at the post office.
Now its 10:30 and I hope to get into my sewing room before I go to bed.

No comments: