Friday, February 19, 2010

Too sick to go to Dongdaemun?!?!?!?


I totally overslept and did not hear Chris take his shower. When I awoke, it was after 8. I wanted to join Debi and Hannah going to Dongdaemun, but didn't have time to get ready and travel over there. I wasn't feeling that great either, so I called Debi and asked her to pick up the fabric for me. Cathy S. called about hosting a group from Sungshin next week. Chris e-mailed Michele and I an invitation for lunch at the MND cafeteria. Michele called to accept and he asked her to bring the savings bonds, signed. Well, there was close to a hundred of them in my name (Thanks, Dad) and it took the entire hour before lunch to sign and address them, and I still didn't finish addressing the last 18. I guess they stopped at the bank to make a deposit to pay for next semester. I spent most of the day on e-mail trying to clear out audios and keep up with quilt group business. After supper I was clearing a lot of old messages out and my Yahoo account went down, so I went into my sewing room to make a foot warmer out of leftover batting strips and flannel. Yahoo still hadn't fixed the problem when I was finished, so I went into the Neuroprogrammer software and created an alpha session to be followed by a theta session, and burned them on a Cd to listen to at night. I had to get Chris to record one of the affirmations because my voice wouldn't do the job. "I feel good" said in a hoarse, raspy voice is not very convincing.
After drinking my nightly glass of fiber and brushing my teeth, I soaked all my toothbrushes in hot water to sanitize them for tomorrow. I use each one once, and clean them for the next day, but only when I have a cold, like now. I can't believe I am sick considering how healthy I eat and all the supplements I take for antioxidant support, etc.
Here is a pic from the class last night.

No comments: