Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day


Being a holiday, Chris stayed home. I did my exercises, then weighed myself, hoping I hadn't gained any weight. In fact, I lost weight: maybe 3 pounds? (hard to see that far). Maybe I lost them from my eyes. Well, I read somewhere that having a little coconut oil with every meal helps one lose weight. I just didn't believe it.
I cleared current e-mail, then went to my sewing room to spend hours cutting and sewing strips to make blocks. When I went back to the computer, I cleared a bunch of past e-mails. I am down to 1800 from 2200. Pretty good, huh? One of the e-mails I got was from a lady who plans to move here soon. She wants to join the SCA here in Seoul. She even sent me the link. Who knew there was one here?
Chris made chicken and rice for supper, but I had the leftover vegetable soup and some stir-fried broccoli. Mmmmm. I worked on the blocks until I had completed 16. To press the strips straight, I had to draw a line on my ironing board. I am thinking that a gridded ironing board cover might be a good investment.
I didn't take any pics today, so here is one from Tokyo.

No comments: