Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another cold day

After making Chris' sandwich, I slept in until 9. I spent the morning on my computer. I wanted to go to the thrift shop but it was too cold to walk. Amazingly, Maryann called then to say she was near my gate and did I want a ride? YES! So she dropped me off at the thrift shop. I shelved the books and straightened them. After lunch MaryAnn came back to do a few things. Then we left together. We went to the furniture store on post. We spotted some dryer vents. It's a thing you put on the end of your dryer hose to catch the lint so you don't have to hang it out the window. So I said why don't you buy one and let me know if it works. And she did. Then she drove me to my gate. I went home and listened to several Silva sessions. I felt a headache coming on. Chris came home and rubbed my feet for awhile, which helped. Then I gathered up my tools and the chair seat for class. I drove to the SPC, and carried the stuff plus the chair upstairs. One person came early and we talked about stuff she wanted to make. The people who were so interested in re-covering chairs didn't come. I did demonstrate how to get the staples out and arrange the design of the new fabric on the chair seat. But I had forgotten my staplegun! So I helped the lady who came early to make a tote bag. We were packed up and out before 8:30. I drove home and carried it all up to the apartment. I spent the evening on my computer. One of my e-mails asked for a list of officers for our group and the minutes of all the meetings back to May of last year. I certainly hope our secretary has that info. Otherwise we may lose our group status.

No comments: