Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hearing voices again


There was a game this morning but the voices weren't talking to me. Not so unusual - last week was the first time they did talk to me. So, I cleared out some e-mail, then started trimming some charm squares I found in my sewing room. I also had to check them with the panels already put together to make sure there are no repeats. There are 880 in the panels. That's a lot of checking! When I got to my second batch, The gamers started another game and included me. So I spent until supper time going on a quest with the others to find out who burned the forest. Guess what? No one knows and no one will ever know. The task you get points for is to help the poor guy driven crazy by the spirit released from a burned tree.
After supper I made 9 friendship blocks and tried to start a dahlia quilt. I have never done one and figured it should be a challenge. Well, it took all evening to scan in the pages of pieces and print them out. What looks like it fits within the boundaries doesn't print out that way. Gee, now all I have to do is choose fabric. Aha, ha, ha, ha, ha,.....
I didn't take any pics today so here is one from the Tokyo Quilt show. I didn't get out today either, but a friend said it was so dark at noon with clouds and yellow dust that people had to drive with their lights on.

No comments: