Monday, March 29, 2010

QOV


After making Chris' sandwich, I went back to bed. Luckily Michele sneezed loudly a little after 8 and woke me up. Otherwise I would have overslept. I got ready as quickly as I could, not having time to take all my supplements. But I did get the cheese ready for lunch, and then was on my way to post. Pam picked me up at the gate and we went to the SPC. Toniette was already there, having set up the tables and was washing them when we arrived. We didn't have the large crowd that came two weeks ago, but everyone who came worked. 10 baby quilts were tied and packaged. The rest of us worked on QOV. Cathy took one assembled top home to add borders. See pic. While the others cleaned up at the end, I quickly used one table and machine to sew a binding on the quilt from Saturday. Sure is nice to have a big table for that job. Pam drove me back to my gate, then she had a few errands to run. At home, I checked my everpresent e-mail. I decided to do the handsewing of the binding while listening to some of the interviews in my e-mail. But when I called them up, they were repeats, so I just put on some classical music while I sewed. Chris came home and we had leftover bean soup and twice-baked potatoes. Michele had some too, when she got home. We watched "War Games" on DVD. Then it was time for blogging and bed.

No comments: