Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some baby will find this ducky


With no sandwich to make, I slept in late. Then I finished the quilt top I started last night. I got on the computer for awhile, but spent most of my time cleaning and picking up around this place because Michele had invited friends over to eat supper and watch videos. Chris and Michele played on-line with the 'voices' and took small breaks to keep the laundry going. After having an avocado for lunch I had to lay down for a nap. Not sure why it took so much energy. I also had to wash my hands. To get the bandaid off, I had to cut it in two places. Bandaids these days are too sticky.
I went back to the computer. Although the wound is healing well, it still hurts to type s,w or x. I watched a video on quilt basting and one on sewing with metallic threads. I learned that there is a website for finding fresh organic food grown locally: www.localharvest.org. But I don't think it is going to help me here in Korea.
Michele's friends came over about 6:45. Chris fixed pork, rice and peas, with brownies for dessert. It was all very good. Michele showed her friends 3 episodes of Firefly for entertainment. Then they had to catch a bus home before the buses stopped running for the night.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

I like the ducky blanket! If I have another baby will you give it to me? JK!!