Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time for bed?


I got up at 6:30 to make a sandwich, then had a sub-delta Neuro session followed by a wake-up session. I didn't feel unusually awake, but had no problem getting up. Exercises, breakfast, shower, computer. I intended to be at the thrift shop at 9 so we could all go to the quilt show at 10, but no one knew how to get there. I tried my d**est to google directions but all I got was lattitude and longitude. I did not have time to load GoogleEarth. IT turned out that only Toniette and I could go, so we decided to meet at the DHL and take a taxi at 11. So I got to the thrift shop at 10, finished at 10:15 (I am quick) and helped Ella negotiate prices with the woodshop for making more shelves. I made it to the DHL bank for won, and was out front on time. We caught a taxi and he drove us to the aTcenter (That's the way they spell it). It's by Cosco. It was a very nice show, lots of actual quilts (not a lot of artsy stuff that can only hang on a wall). We bought fat quarters and charm squares and pigma pens. We saw a fashion show for vests while eating tuna pita pockets that Toniette brought. Then we had to find our way back home in the rain. We ended up getting a bus to a subway station, then easily coming back to post. Chris met us at the gate and dropped us off at the DHL to get our cars. I took my purchases home and eliminated more e-mail. It wasn't long before Michele came home, and then Chris. I felt like taking a nap, but there wasn't time. I gathered my stuff and headed out. Thankfully Chris had already carried the heavy bag of donated fabric down to the car this morning. All I had to do was drive to the SPC and carry it upstairs. For class we made overlapping pillowcovers. Everyone finished at least one, and all seemed happy with their results. After class it was back to the computer. One thing I learned tonight is that blueberries help treat urinary tract infections.

No comments: