Monday, March 8, 2010

Better late than never


The sandwich was made, so all I had to do was get it out of the fridge and put it in his backpack. I laid down again and went back to sleep. But I got up in time to get ready for quilting. Half an hour before I was supposed to leave I got a phone call. It lasted for almost half an hour. I was desperately trying to get dressed still holding the cell phone to my ear. Then I couldn't find my keys to the storage room. I was 10 minutes late because of it and still hadn't found them. Luckily they have another set at the church. We all worked on Stork's Nest quilts. It was quite the production. And our labels arrived. I am sorry I didn't get a pic, but the amazing thing about them is their smell. They smell like Certs. Don't know why. Anyway, we now have 1500 labels to put on the back of our baby quilts and QOV. I think that will last us quite some time. We got nine completed quilts and a bunch more that only need tying. I think sewing labels on slowed us down a little. Carina gave me a ride to my gate and I learned that she is not PSCing like all the other people I met last year. That's nice. Hannah is afraid she might not be either and not very happy about it.
Back at home, I found myself all alone so I started re-recording all the affirmations I put into NeuroProgrammer. Now that Chris has raised the settings on the microphone, I can get more volume. I didn't get to finish before Chris came home. He had put beans in the crockpot to cook all day, but they weren't quite ready yet. So we had leftovers. He let me have the bison. We were watching a movie on TV, then turned out the lights to cuddle on the couch. Michele came home just then and wondered aloud why the apartment was dark. Ummm...ummm... The moment was gone, so we went to our respective computers. Later Chris went to bed. When I realized how early it was, I decided to go with him, and get back up after he went to sleep (unlike me, he has no problem falling asleep). But I fell asleep too so didn't post to my blog last night like I intended.
**Here is a pic I took at the quilt show**

No comments: