Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spouses Night Out


Really quick, here is how Wednesday went:
I spent the morning clearing e-mail, washing fabric, and choosing a background for the dahlia. I left a little before 12 to go to the thrift shop because they were having a March birthday celebration. I intended to drive, but the battery was deader than dead, even after being jumped yesterday. So I walked. I was late, but not too late. I stayed to test three sewing machines that had been dropped off. Then one of the ladies wanted to go to the post office to buy a stamp and she didn't have a base pass, so I took her there with mine (although it was never asked for!). Then, since she and I live outside the same part of the base, we walked off-post together. When I got home, Michele was home. I had something to eat, then got on my computer. I also changed my clothes to something a little nicer for the evening out. After Chris came home, I walked to the bus stop on post, and took the bus to the Itaewon gate. The other IMCOM spouses were already there. It was spouses night out. We walked to Zelen, a bavarian restaurant. There were 10 of us and two more showed up later. The atmosphere was very nice and the food was excellent. We got back around 9 and I called Chris for a ride home. But Eunice offered to drive me since she lived off-post too. I spent a little time clearing out e-mail (what a day for e-mail) but Chris turned in early so I did too, thinking I would get up later to post to my blog, but I fell asleep.

No comments: