Friday, June 25, 2010

Learned something new


I got up to make Chris a sandwich before he went to work. He says he told me he was eating out but I don't remember that. So he ate it for breakfast at work. I went back to bed and slept 'till after 9:30 - pretty late for me. I had no particular plan for the day. I dealt with e-mail for awhile, listening to some audios and interviews. Michele left the apt to go to the library, so I took the opportunity to write and record some new affirmation files. This set is in the form of questions. I am testing the theory that questions are better than statements. I just need a music track to go underneath, one without lyrics. I took a shower with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap and found out that there are some body parts that are VERY sensitive to it. (If I ever need to wake up early, that would do it.) Around three I went to post to get my hair cut, but she didn't have time today, so I took the opportunity to sit on grass under a tree and read a book. Since the grass was freshly cut, I got clippings stuck all over my legs. I called Chris to come check my oil after he got off work. But it turned out to be fine, even though a cloud of smoke seems to follow me. We came home together, leaving my car in the parking lot. Michele was still out, at a friend's house. So we talked for awhile, watched a copy of 'Knowing' starring Nicholas Cage, and talked some more. Chris wasn't hungry so I got out some squid, but it was damp. So we turned on the oven, and put it all on baking sheets to dry out completely. A tub of coconut oil got knocked over, and in cleaning it up, I noticed how shiny the wood floor became. Hmmm. Another use for coconut oil. When Michele got home, she was assaulted by the odor of squid and had to leave the kitchen. We didn't think it was that bad. Then we all retired to our respective computers. I had been suffering from the New Yahoo today and Chris showed me how to get the old Yahoo back. **Pic is of the Putt-putt on top of I-Park Mall**

No comments: