Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No more guests


We got up about 7. Chris and his parents were ready to go by 8. He drove them to the airport, then on the way back, dropped the car off to have the damaged tire fixed. I think they found something else to fix as well. I read my e-mail, had lunch, and re-recorded some affirmation tracks that didn't come out exactly right. Chris was home by 12:30. We washed all the sheets. Then he and Romaric walked over to pick up the car. I wrote myself a shopping list and then wasted a lot of time looking for the Namdaemun map. Finally I left without it. In Dongdaemun I got two strings of amethyst, but no citrine. And fabric. I wanted size 12 machine needles, but every place I went only had 11's and 14's. Had to buy the 11's. Then I went to Namdaemun. I got my usual pineapple on a stick. I did a lot of asking around for the soap shop and powdered metal. The alpha store had the powdered metal. No one knew of any soap making supply shop. When I was ready to head back, I could not find the subway. I was lost. Because I was supposed to meet some ladies for supper at 6:30 and it was getting late, I bought a dress and changed in the bathroom (when I finally found the subway station). But it was too big, so I took the time to park and walk to the apt to change. Then my purse didn't match, so I changed purses and went back to post. Well, my car keys did not change purses with me, so I called Nancy and she picked me up. All the others were waiting for us. Then we walked into Itaewon to a Mexican restaurant. I ordered a chicken fahita pita, but did not eat the fahitas. I took them home to Chris. On our walk back, some stopped for ice cream. I called Chris and he picked me up at the Itaewon gate. He and Michele were watching Sherlock Holmes. Afterwards we dressed the beds and turned in for the night.

No comments: