Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday catch-up

Chris and Michele played with the voices this morning, while I got on my computer to clear out e-mail. My in-laws sat on the couch and read. I think my m-i-l also did some laundry, as did Chris, later. After lunch, everyone but Michele and I went to the Px and commissary. When they got back, we all put groceries away, and the supper process started. I went to Youtube to see a video, can't remember what it was now, but it led to others and still others. People demonstrate the making of small bombs, incendiary devices, etc and I just want to ask them: "Do your parents know what you are doing?" I also learned how to make rust. I wanted to know because I need metal powder for my organite. But other people use it to make thermite - hence the videos about burning and exploding things. My organite, being made of low-temp paraffin, is awfully soft and sticks to whatever surface I put it on. Yes, it is finally hot here. I am looking forward to having either soap base or resin to make the next batch.
**I didn't take any pics today, but here is a short video clip of Chris taking pics of some school kids at their request (outside the Gyeongju museum)**

No comments: