Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another Sunday

We got up in time to make it to church. I thought our co-pastor would be gone, since they moved him to the 8am service, but he was greeting people as we walked in. He likes our service so much that he is going to do both. That is nice, because I would miss his wife. She is in charge of sunday school and will continue in that job. The sermon was about what we really know about the wisemen, and it isn't much. According to one report, there may have been as many as 12 and probably from China.
After church we had the usual kimbap, and carbs. The fruit platter from DHL was not there, but a container of overripe mandarin oranges was. After eating and talking, we drove to the commissary for a few groceries, and then home. I added a few more cans of coconut milk to my fermentation jar, and the water from a green coconut. Also mixed in one probiotic tablet. By evening it was nice and frothy. For supper I ate the rest of my kelp, and some bean soup. I would have eaten a bag of frozen fruit, but I was too cold.
We all spent most of the day on our computers. I deleted several more months of e-mails, most of them from 2009. I also listened to several audio files.
* Here is another pic from the quilt show *

No comments: