Saturday, January 29, 2011

Reading

It was almost nine when we got up. Chris jumped out of bed to get started gaming with his on-line friends. I spent the day alternating between clearing my build-up of e-mail, and checking batches of charm squares against the ones I already had to see if there are any repeats. Yes, there were. I watched Chris and Michele try to get the ice out of the washing machine hose while the washer drained water all over the floor. Romaric came over for supper. Chris made twice-baked potatoes. He even started my supper, which was ground bison with tomatoes and vegetable fiber left over from the juicer. The vegetable stuff wasn't particularly tasty, but I figured it was good for me and it needed to get out of the fridge. I also had some frozen blueberries for dessert. I read several chapters of a book near my HappyLight. I posted my notes from Wednesday in Tokyo. And now I am ready for bed. Here is a pic from the quilt show.

No comments: