Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gaming

I went to bed a bit early last night, but with the sounds of gaming in the other room, I did not get to sleep until after 11. Then in the wee hours, I heard Chris get up. I ignored that, but when I heard voices, I got up to see what was going on. It was 5 am and I was NOT wearing my happy face. He and Michele were starting another mod with the folks stateside. They offered to go into the computer room so I could go back to sleep. Hours later Chris climbed back into bed, cold. I tried to warm him up... It was 9:30 when we got out of bed. We showered quickly and raced to church. The minister spoke about how each person's reality is different and that God can change yours. We had the usual snacks afterwards. We gave one lady a ride to the DHL, before heading to the commissary. But we turned around towards E-Mart. We parked and walked. It was bitterly cold, and I had Chris tie my scarf around my face for the walk. We only got natto 'cause the eggs might spoil while we are in the Phillipines next week. The walk back was better. We did stop by the commissary and got groceries. Michele was still in bed when we got home. Too much gaming in the wee hours. I spent the afternoon clearing e-mail that takes time to peruse, like video clips. I also posted about our experience in Tokyo on Tuesday. I only have one thing left to do tonight and that is to cut two sets of 2.5 inch strips for fencerail blocks for the flood victims in Australia. Cutting is easy, but choosing? It could be a late, late night.
* pic from quilt show *

No comments: