Friday, January 14, 2011

Checking

Despite going to bed somewhat early last night, I did not wake up before the alarm. Then I remembered that I have nowhere to go today and can spend it sewing. Theoretically. I was on e-mail until 11am. I hadn't finished then, just got tired of how slow it was. So I rebooted it, and left. I worked on my charm quilt panels all afternoon. I finished one and am halfway through with another one. But it took an hour or more to double check that none of the newly sewn pieces are present in one of the previous panels. Guess what? One was and I had to take it down to substitute another one. Then most of my remaining ones were dark, so I had to cut a few more light ones. Then I found myself cutting more rug strips. Although I had enough for class, they need more to finish. Finding scraps around here is not a problem, however.
Chris came home late. Michele had already eaten, but he baked fish sticks. I made myself a salad with a fermented coconut milk and honey dressing. Very tasty. Now I am going to bed when I finish my blog. Three hours early.
I wanted to pass on that spinning around in a clockwise direction is supposed to have anti-aging properties. Only clockwise. Several times a day.
* Another photo from the quilt show *

No comments: