Friday, January 21, 2011

Still didn't go

I got to bed late after talking to Maryann on Skype. I read for a little bit, then went to bed. I was so tired that I forgot to brush my teeth. Chris got up early and I woke up to hear the shower running. Then I remembered that I hadn't made his sandwich yet. So I got up to do that. Then, I stayed up. I read some e-mail, had breakfast, did some sewing, etc. I was going to go to Dongdaemun with Cathy, but she was busy. I waited until afternoon thinking it would be warmer, but then still couldn't generate the oomph to go. So I worked on choosing borders for my on-point floral quilt. When I decided on which ones and in what widths, I realized that I would have to take it off the wall. And then there would be an empty space. So I sewed squares to make another charm panel. But there weren't enough and I found there were repeats, so I have to take those out. Then Chris came home. I had defrosted a pound of organic ground beef, and I cooked it up with onions and spices and lemon juice. Chris diced the onions for me, but wasn't hungry. He had eaten the sandwich early and gone out to lunch. Michele had some, though. Then I went back to my computer. I was finally able to watch a TQS video all the way through. Do not know what made the difference. Chris told me that it is supposed to snow this weekend and may interfere with my travel plans to Japan. Then he and Michele went to a movie. And I alone am left to tell the tale.
* Here is another quilt from the show *
I am including this link to a funny video. Let's see if it works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI&feature=player_embedded

No comments: