Monday, January 17, 2011

Crocheting

Chris got up about the time he normally would to go to work, however, it is a holiday. I soon found out that he and Michele got up to play an on-line game with people in America. Having gone to bed early, I was ready to get up. I did my exercised, and sewed some charm squares. Then had breakfast. I looked through my e-mail, deleting much of it. I cut charm squares out of a pack of 5" squares that someone had given me years ago. So I had a pile of leftovers from that, and I made a small top with that. See pic. Not sure what to do with it now, because those are not my kind of colors. I also worked on my selvege edge rug. I added to it as I listened to some audios on "Access Consciousness". It is another energy releasing technique. While sewing, I watched a DVD of old cartoons. The ones I have seen so far are older than me.
I was going to go to Dongdaemun, but it was cold, in the 'teens, and Cathy was not feeling well, so we agreed to go on Wednesday. The sink in my bathroom stopped draining, and we thought it was frozen. I tried hot water, and salt, but to no avail. Then I tried plunging it. That didn't work either, but brought up a bunch of disgusting stuff. So I bailed out the sink as best I could. I think it is plugged.
Going to bed early is working for me. I feel better, and am less hungry. My skin looks younger too, but I attribute that to the niacin detox.

No comments: