Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another day, another scarf

It was a typical Wednesday morning. Sun was out. I was reading e-mail and listening to audios while crocheting the rest of yesterday's scarf. One audio was on brain health. Learning something new is good for your brain. And the worse you are at it, the better it is for your brain. Then I guess my brain would LOVE free-motion quilting. I put a check in the mail. After breakfast, MaryAnn Skyped me. I am not saying we talked for a long time, but during that call I started and finished the scarf in the picture and began a second one. I even had time to eat lunch. After her call, I raked leaves in the front and back yards. I think the rate of fall has slowed. I tested the leaf blower and it worked. I came back in to recharge my laptop. I continued to crochet. Then it occurred to me that I could get a repetitive motion injury if I don't watch out. Chris came home at 5. We fixed supper. Then I remembered about the lady with the yarn. I was supposed to meet her at her church last night while she cleaned the preschool rooms. She does it every day, so Chris drove me over there. She was almost done. Then she gave us three bags of yarn! I can make a lot more scarves now. Scarves for every charity I know of. We finished supper after the trip. Then I took a shower and we watched episodes of NCIS. Chris went right to bed, and so shall I.

No comments: