Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Still not 50

If the post from yesterday looked a little odd, it is because Blogger won't allow me to create paragraphs. So I tried to force it with underscores with limited success. _______________________Today I got up at 7 to start on the daily audio list. I exercised a little but not much since the rebounder was covered in skeins of yarn. I scrubbed the crock pot and ate breakfast. As I read e-mail, I wrote events and needed items on my calendar. I found a Christmas tablerunner in the cabinet for the next HQH meeting, but it needs binding. I drank some kombucha from before we went on vacation. It is pretty strong. MaryAnn called me on skype before noon. We talked until after 2. Then I had a bite to eat and went outside to rake leaves. But the leaves were wet and the air was cold, so it wasn't ideal for going barefoot. Since I dare not get my leaf box wet, I only raked leaves that were near a pile. My feet went numb and I went in. I put a few bricks in the oven to heat up for the greenhouse. It was dark when I put them back. I will find out tomorrow if I accidentally 'steamed' my veggie plants. I prepared 7 days worth of vitamins. I ran out of a few and had to reorder. I moved my computer to the dining room so I could use the grounded outlet in there for my grounding wire. That replaces all the barefoot time I did not get today. But not to worry, the weather is supposed to warm up later in the week. I worked on my latest scarf on and off all day. It is almost long enough, which is good since I am almost out of that yarn. I ordered magnesium flakes after reading an article about how it can relax and detoxify the body in bath water. It is even better than epsom salts. Chris made an appearance sometime after 6. He did his impression of a quick-change artist and headed out again for a barbeque place. It was another dinner with the folks from work. I consoled myself with a big salad and some frozen fruit. When he got back, he did not want to watch TV so we sat with our laptops for awhile, then went to bed.

No comments: