Saturday, November 10, 2012

Three more scarves

I was able to sleep in a little bit this morning. Then I had breakfast and read my e-mail. I crocheted to several audios. Then I loaded my laptop on my back and raked leaves to two more audios. Then I cut Chris' hair at his request. I did more crocheting after that. When I finished the teal scarf I started this morning, I started another one. The brown yarn was really lightweight, but I had two skeins of it, so I used them together for a heavier yarn. I tried a new concept, changing colors in the middle of the row. It did not work so well in the beginning, but I got the hang of it later. So after I ran out of orange, I ended the scarf there. Then I cut off the part I didn't like. I thought that would leave me with loops or something but it was just a bunch of ends. I crocheted over it to stabilize it. I finished that while Chris was playing with the voices. Michele's was not one of them. Then I went downstairs to finalize my craft for tomorrow and make samples. I put all the things I want to take to church in a box. Then I brought up another bag of yarn to look through. I found a shell-stitch one in variegated yarn. It was almost finished, so I finished it. I don't remember starting it, so maybe it came from a yard sale. Now I am completely caught up on scarf-making. As it is after 11, I am going to bed now.

No comments: