Wednesday, November 28, 2012

the cake doesn't make me a year older

I got up around 7. I used the rebounder and the laptop. I read that a new disorder is under consideration - Internet Use Disorder. It's right up there with addictions to alcohol, drugs and shopping. I hope I don't have it. I ate breakfast. I tried to work on the Sunday School project for this week. I finished binding the quilt. Then I heard the doorbell ring. It was the pie...being delivered. I put it in the fridge. There was also 5 lbs of raw cacao in the box. I transferred it into smaller bags to fit in the cupboard. I started another scarf. I started an audio and strapped the laptop to my back so I could listen while raking leaves. It had 40 minutes to go, so when it ended I checked my watch to see how much longer I needed to rake. Unbeknownst to me, my watch had stopped. I paused raking to call up another audio. But I think I raked longer than 20 minutes before I realized my watch was dead. I came back in to check e-mail. I sent a Thankyou e-mail to the nut people. I fixed myself a large salad using the greens growing in my garden. I was taking a shower when Chris came home. He changed clothes and ate supper. He brought in the mail which contained a package for me. It was my order of tooth cleaner, shampoo bar and organic eye pencil. At 6 I left for church. I cleaned up the craft room and set out the craft for next Sunday. Then I joined the choir. The men were dismissed early because the women will do most of the singing in the next 2 Sundays. Still, we did not finish until after 8. When I got home it was really cold. I worried about my greenhouse garden. Chris said not to worry. He showed me a package that was delivered after I left. I guess the delivery people are working overtime. He went down to warm up the Dvd player. We started with Castle, but realized that we'd seen it. Then we tried NCIS, but we'd seen that season too. So we watched the pilot episode of Get Smart which neither of us had seen. I think we watched two episodes before Chris decided it was time for bed. * Another pic from my party *

No comments: