Friday, February 15, 2013

It all starts with the fabric


The day was underway by 7:30. E-mail, exercise, breakfast, tapping videos, etc, they were all there. It was a nice, sunny day. The solar flower was doing its little dance. I went out barefoot to turn over piles of leaves with the pitchfork. I did some raking, too. The sky clouded and the wind sprang up. I went in. Lunch consisted of beef tongue and kimchi. I refilled the little jar from the BIG jar of kimchi in the back of the refrigerator. I started folding the origami project and got distracted somehow. I worked a few more Sudoku puzzles listening to audios. I ordered supplements from Swansons. I practiced my trombone. I charged my phone. Chris came home early. We went for a short walk. It got cold and we felt raindrops, so we turned around. I picked greens for a salad and added greens in the fridge. I went downstairs to choose fabrics for the quilt class tomorrow. Lisa is practicing for the real thing, so I wanted to take her class and give her feedback. I put together two sets of batiks: one in warm colors and one in cool colors. I also swept up the dead bugs in front of the basement window. I don't know why the bugs collect there. When Chris was ready, we snuggled under blankets in front of the TV to watch his latest selection from the library: Season 1 of Eureka. We watched the pilot and the next episode. He went to bed, and I finished the origami object. But it isn't really finished because the instructions continue tomorrow.

No comments: