Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sick Sunday




I woke up before 7 this morning because my throat was scratchy. Chris has been sick but so far I had avoided it. I did some mental tapping, put hydrogen peroxide in my ears, drank water and brushed my teeth. I went back to bed. I decided to be selfish and not share this with the people at church. There was no Sunday School today anyway. Thank goodness. I fell asleep and got up after 10. I fixed breakfast and read e-mail. Chris and I were on our laptops pretty much all day. I did a 16 x 16 Sudoku puzzle listening to an audio. I took my laptop outside for the tapping videos. I googled my way through thousands of silhouette images of birds, farmers, shovels, bees, flowers and butterflies looking for the right image for my fruit quilt. I stumbled upon what looks like stack-n-whack paper-pieced butterflies. I tried to find the seam lines and draw the block, but the lines were very subtle. Just before supper I practiced my trombone. Chris made chili for supper. Later we watched many episodes of Eureka. I lost count. But when he turned it off, it was 11:30. Gotta go to bed.
* This is a pic from the sewing Saturday, not mine, but I love the batiks *

No comments: