Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sudoku out the wazu


Chris got up first. When he told me it was snowing I decided to get up too. But then it stopped. Later it rained.
I read e-mail, and had breakfast. I tapped along with 4 audios on Youtube, and performed several internet searches. It seems like I am always looking for something: either a better price, information, or just photos (usually of quilts). I had a large salad for lunch, trying to use up all the remaining salad stuff, but it was too much. Chris did laundry. I worked all the remaining no-number Sudoku puzzles. I used the calculator on my laptop to do the math. Before Chris started gaming with the voices, I juiced vegetables to make popsicles. I had forgotten about the bag of sprouts. They had to go through the blender first. Then I didn't have room for all the celery and leafy stuff. I made 16 popsicles. I asked Chris to cook some organic ground beef with the spicy sauce from the restaurant last night. He made a beef stew and forgot the sauce. But that was ok. It would have been too diluted. I put some on my serving of stew. I cleaned the kitchen and unloaded the dishwasher after cleaning up the juicer parts. I listened to Chris playing with the voices while looking at baby quilt images. I am not too thrilled with how the latest one is turning out. Maybe I'll start another. Really the problem is that my sewing room is all torn apart from the flooding. It is so hard to get around, and not very inspiring.

No comments: