Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mostly done

I had my usual morning including exercise, e-mail, tapping, audios, and breakfast. I paper-folded a little green critter. I took a shower, picked up sticks in the yard. I raked leaves, too, but the wind started up so not much point after that. I dug up two garlic plants. I sliced and ate most of them. I finished sewing and trimming the orange colored blocks, and laid them out with the brown ones. It was not quite the effect I was hoping for. I swept up the new dead bugs in basement. I washed and dried a comfort quilt for donation at the guild meeting tonight. I emptied the dishwasher. I nailed a board back in place on the deck. Finally I vacuumed and dusted (with the vacuum). Chris came home as I was putting the sweeper away. We ate leftovers and I cut strips for the remaining brown blocks. At 6:45 it was time to leave for the guild meeting, but it was raining and I decided the donation quilt could wait. Chris roasted two fists of garlic for us. They were yummy. Then we watched several episodes of Eureka before going to bed.

No comments: