Friday, February 22, 2013

Making other arrangements

I got up sometime after 8. I read- e-mail, etc, etc. I posted yesterday's pic to my Facebook page to gather opinions. I paper-folded a green panda (at least that is what the directions called it). When I was done with the computer, I went down to finish sewing the remaining brown blocks. I interrupted that process to take apart my sewing machine. I pulled out enough fuzz balls to make a scarf. I was surprised to see that the internal workings were nothing like I remembered. Am I losing my mind? After the blocks I put together three stack-n-whack hexagons like the ones I did over a week ago and apparently never posted. I laid the brown and orange blocks on the dining room table, auditioning several configurations, and photographing each one. When Chris came home, he brought in the mail and there was the packet from the dentist. After eating my really large salad, I filled out the forms and read all the info on the dangers of mercury fillings, and root canals. Actually I skimmed the root canal and cavitation stuff because the pics were so unappealing. I also made a list of my supplements in case they want to know that too. Michele Skyped us and the three of us had a nice chat. Her roommate is coming back. And she has hot water again. I put the dirty supper dishes in the dishwasher. I meditated the living room until Chris was ready to watch TV. We saw a couple episodes of Eureka before Chris went to bed. I quickly played a hymn on my trombone to build up my lip for Easter. And now I too shall head to bed.

No comments: