Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Extermination!


I slept a little later than usual because I was so tired from yesterday. I got dressed and read e-mail until 9:45 when the exterminator guys showed up. I was also listening to an audio interview about menstruation and menopause when they rang the doorbell. I could not find the 'window' to pause the audio so I guess they heard it when they came in. One guy set out bait for the rodents and the other guy sprayed for insects. The first guy said he sealed the HVAC unit to keep the critters out, but when I looked at it later, I did not see that anything was different. After they left, I went back to writing my blog post for yesterday. I was using the desktop computer and it wouldn't access my blogsite as the user. So I e-mailed the post to myself to capture it on the laptop. But it was never delivered. I mowed part of the lawn. I watered my garden. The broccoli plants are bigger than any of the others. I ate lunch. I laid in the sun, listening to a CD, and then trimmed the grass. I ordered some things for Dad on the internet. I found a copy of the blogpost in my 'Sent' file. and was able to post it. I also downloaded a week's worth of pics from my camera. Chris came home around 4:30 and did two loads of laundry. I took the quilt top that arrived in the mail yesterday from West Richmond Church of the Brethren downstairs. I already had the rest of the kit, so I went through the leftovers to find the squares I needed to finish the borders. I quit at 6:30 to eat supper and mow more lawn. Then I came in, brushed my teeth and wiped off the sweat. We watched several episodes of Bones until bedtime.
* This is Barbara's show-n-tell from yesterday *

No comments: