Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tweaking Pixels


We got and about around 10. I skipped exercise and went straight to breakfast, and parceling out supplements for the next 8 days. Then I meant to sunbathe and do yardwork, but I sat at the desktop computer and worked on the diagram handout. When I was almost done, I discovered that I could re-draw it all with the line tool which would look a lot better than my hand drawings. So there went another couple of hours. Then I discovered the text tool and I replaced all my writings with text. It was good enough before, but now it is practically perfect. This is why I did not pursue a career in computer programming: it is too easy to get engrossed in it and forget the passage of time. I did not break away until almost 6. I fixed a plate of meatloaf, kimchi, and kimbap for supper. I forced myself outside in the fresh air. I raked leaves under the magnolia tree and then mowed that side of the yard. I mowed a few other bits and pieces that are left for last in case there isn't time ( or battery power). Then I pulled weeds and trimmed grass growing in the back flower bed. I raked up the trimmings and deposited them in the yardwaste pile before going in. I brought with me a cucumber picked from the back garden. It did not last long, but it was good. Much better than whatever variety I planted last year. I tweaked the handout some more, and then Chris and I watched a movie downstairs. It was called "John Carter". It was a sci-fi/fantasy flick based on an Edgar Rice Burroughs novel. Then we dressed the bed with clean sheets and turned in for the night.

No comments: