Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Unloading empty egg cartons

I stayed up late last night doing relaxation techniques so I could sleep. Of course that lead to sleeping late in the morning. It did not give me much time to read e-mail and exercise before breakfast at 11. At noon I laid out in the sun for almost half an hour. I finalized my class handout and e-mailed it to Chris. I did an internet search for herbs to treat menorrhagia. One site recommended large doses of vit C. And I took a shower. I watered pepper plants on my way to the car. I went to the farmer's market to buy eggs and tomatoes. They had baskets of peaches for $6. The peaches were beautiful, but since there were only about 6 or 7 in the basket, I thought it was too much. I brought my empty egg cartons along and divided them between the two egg sellers. One of them gave me $1 off :) I put most of the eggs in the fridge and hardboiled 5 for Chris' lunches and mine. I went down to collect a pile of any items that might be needed for class on Friday. I deleted pics from my camera to make room for more. I heard Chris come home. While he ate supper, I sat outside with a pad of paper, deciding how best to cut the foam for the kneelers. I had figured this out before, but on the back of an envelop which cannot now be found. I also did diagrams on how best to cut out the fabric pieces. When I came in, I was resolved to eat a salad. But I ate some chicken instead and wasn't hungry for the salad. I ran through my e-mail again, parsing it down to only 60 unread messages (it had been running about 100). Then we watched 3 episodes of Chuck. No more 3rd Rock, sigh.

No comments: