Thursday, June 5, 2014

A rainy day

I tapped in bed last night for all my feelings about recent events. It went on and on. When I realized it was 12:30 and that Chris was getting off of work, I decided to put my feelings into an e-mail. Hoping he would respond, I sat in the dark and tapped some more. But he evidently was not reading e-mail at that time, so I went back to bed, and eventually went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of a massive swarm of beetles like in The Mummy, but it was just rain. It was almost 7 and dark out. I put out some tubs to catch water. I checked the basement and garage for leaks. I checked e-mail for Chris' response (he got my message an hour after I sent it), and I went back to bed. Because the day was dark with rain, I did not realize how late it was and got up again at 8. I finished my Amazon order and sent it. I deleted a bunch of e-mail. I put on an audio and did my range of motion, exercise and lymph routine. Then I put on a video and went through the 'take before meals on an empty stomach' supplements, one every 15 minutes. During the wait times, I filled a bucket with water and mopped the kitchen floor. When it was time to start juicing, I toweled the floor dry. I did kale and cucumber. At 11 Chris skyped me. It was 4am his time. We had quite the discussion until noon. He had to get ready for work and I got ready for Stitch-Its. I brought a project to work on, but never got around to sewing. We talked about gardens and about living alone. They were very comforting and gave me their phone numbers. One lady and I stayed talking on the porch for hours. Her husband died so she knows what living alone is like. The sky got dark so I came home. I rescued the rain water collected earlier in the day. My package of sea minerals for the garden arrived. I wanted to use it right away, but nothing needed watering after all the rain. I made myself a veggie smoothie for lunch/supper. Then I watched a Netflix movie called Serendipity. It might have been a good movie if the premise was more believable. After the movie I went outside to check on the plants. I heard the skype sound so I came in. It was Mary Ann and we talked for over an hour. We were still talking when my phone rang. It was Jennifer checking on me. There went another hour. Then it was time to blog and go to bed. 
*  Probably lemon squash seedlings  *

No comments: