Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Niacin detox

I got up at 8 when the phone alarm sounded. I ran my rainwater through the coffee maker with some dandelion tea. I read e-mail. I called my dad and told him to expect his charger today. I called about delivery on the e-laser and was told they would ship it immediately along with extras for the long wait. I exercised while listening to an audio. I juiced, and meditated. Joanie called to see if I needed to talk. By then it was too late to go to quilting, so I vacillated on whether to go get kimbap or not. There was no need to pick up mail on post. Finally I decided that vacillation was taking more time than doing it, so I took a shower, and went to the Asian store for kimbap and sprouts. I took some niacin and read e-mail for 20 minutes. Then I mowed the back lawn for 20 minutes, sporting a niacin flush that would rival any sunburn. I then sat in my hot car parked in the sun with a water bottle. The idea was to sweat it out for an hour. But the sun went behind clouds so it was not so hot. But I did sweat some, then after 50 minutes, came in and washed off in cold water. I drank more water, read e-mail, and did some tapping, I ate the kimbap with kimchi, and the rest of my breakfast. I brought in the mail and opened or recycled everything. I looked up how to check the voicemail on my phone: I have to hold down the 1 key. I watered the garden plants with mineral water. I listened to a John Gray audio. Chris arrived home from work. He fixed himself supper. I went outside to see if it was dry enough to mow, but it wasn't. I pulled some weeds from the flowerbed and discovered that my beet plants hadn't died, but were small and wispy. Since it hadn't rained much, I watered them well. When I came in, Chris said he was ready to watch TV, so we watched more episodes of x-Files before going to bed.
*  These are my stirfry greens.  They taste like horseradish.  Not what I had in mind.  *

No comments: