Monday, June 23, 2014

Growing like weeds

I got up at 8:30, wondering why the phone alarm did not ring at 8. I called Dad to see if he had gotten another charger. He had, but it was a usb phone charger, and was not making the right connection to charge the battery. I got an e-mail that my credit card was on hold for suspicious activity. I got dressed and went to the post office to mail the plug-in charger as fast as possible.  I was glad I had a second credit card to pay the postage.   On the way home, I stopped at the optometrist to get my glasses straightened out. I exercised and juiced, listening to an audio. I fixed and ate most of breakfast. It was after 12 when I went to the quilt group. I handquilted on Barbara's quilt. I got advice from my friends. I went home at 4, and finished breakfast. Chris was already home and had gotten the mail.  I mowed in side yard, then watered my plants with mineral water. They are growing really well. I picked some peas and apples. I opened a stack of condolence cards.  I was touched by how many people reached out to me/us.  I ate supper, and checked e-mail.  I looked for sources of chemical-free wool pillows, but decided to buy the chemical-free wool batting instead and make my own pillow. Then I mowed in back yard, and picked up more apples. I made up a week's worth of supplements, and then we went downstairs to watch Avatar. We couldn't find it so we watched four episodes of X-Files instead.

*  These are cucumbers I think.  *



pf

No comments: