Thursday, June 19, 2014

Committing three neatnesses

Dad's alarm went off at 7 but he was in the den and did not hear it so I turned it off and went back to bed. My alarm sounded at 8. Same response. I got up at 9. I swished with coconut oil and did some of my exercises which prompted Dad to do his. I took a bath and ate breakfast. I took dead plants outside from the bedroom. I tried to commit a neatness in the window sill area of the den but kept getting interrupted. Faye came by after her dr, appt to tell us the diagnosis was lyme's disease. The doctor thought 3 weeks of antibiotics would take care of it. I was tempted to post the picture of her tick bite, but some of my reader's may be squeamish. She stayed to talk for awhile then went to pick up her prescription and went home to rest. I finished cleaning up dead plant material in the den and turned my attention to the master bedroom. That window sill was higher so the dead leaves, etc. went further. I think I got it all and made a bunch of spiders very mad. I had to throw out a wool blanket that was riddled with moth holes. I know some people collect old wool for craft projects, but nobody wants moth eggs in their craft. I rearranged some things so Dad could walk all around the bed. He told me I could have any of Mom's clothes as long as I cleared it with Faye first. I took a break to read e-mail before continuing my cleaning in the livingroom. Chris did several loads of laundry, including Dad's sheets. I ran a fan in the bathroom window to air it out, but it was not completely effective. I moved it to the bedroom window and it was not completely effective there either, so there must be an item that needs cleaning or removing that I was unable to locate. Dad finished his list and went grocery shopping. I checked e-mail, ate supper and listened to an audio. I watched some TV while going though a bag of financial papers and a box. We made up the bed with clean sheets.  I watched several tapping videos.  When Dad came back from shopping, I helped him put groceries away. We talked about account numbers that did not match. He decided to eat something and sleep on it. Chris made up our bed (sleeper sofa) and we retired.

No comments: