Sunday, June 22, 2014

Back in Huntsville

We got up at 9. I did some self-hypnosis while Chris was in the shower. Then we got dressed. I ate breakfast while checking e-mail. We packed and got on the road. We listened to a book on CD, and stopped to eat at Subway. I saved the avocado from my salad for eating more vegetables from the bag from yesterday. We got home about 3, emptied car, and watered plants. The greens in the tray were very dry, but everything else looked pretty good. My tomato plants had green tomatoes on them. There were peas, too. I found two edible apples on the ground. One wasn't quite ripe, but still good. Chris turned on the AC. We went grocery shopping, and put the food away. I mowed part of the front lawn. I did some unpacking. I checked the front porch and found a home saliva test kit. I tried to figure out how to use it. Seems like I missed the window of opportunity by one day. I drank some rain water. Chris asked me to make him a loaf of bread and I had trouble remembering how it was done. I packed up pictures in the basement. Chris made sweet potatoes and chicken for supper. I read e-mail, and listened to an audio about air-borne toxins. (I think I need an organic pillow) I paused it to mow more of the lawn. I finished the audio and then we watched a Johnny Cash movie from Netflix. Chris put the freshly baked bread in the fridge so he can slice it in the morning. We checked e-mail one last time and went to bed.
*  Faye and Cecily after the memorial service  *

No comments: