Monday, June 9, 2014

The new fan is cool

I woke up at 5:30 to the sound of hard rain. I checked the basement but it was dry. I went back to bed. I got up at 6:30. I had a tub of water from yesterday and I was going to filter it for drinking. But I spied a roach on the counter and when I went after it, it fell in the water. No amount of filtering was going to get rid of that image, so I dumped the water outside and placed the tub to catch more. I sat down to check e-mail. I came across a tapping video on accepting help. Then I laid down again. I got back up after telling myself that staying in bed is not helping and getting up is not getting any easier. I exercised, etc, and started juicing. Chris skyped me at 11 (4am his time). After talking to him, I finished juicing. Then Leslie called to offer her support. She lost her husband recently so she knows all about grief. While we were talking, my phone beeped to let me know of an incoming call. But hanging up with Leslie did not activate that call. I could not find the recent call list so did not know who called. In case it was Faye, I called her. She called back to say it wasn't, but we talked anyway. Then I ate breakfast, and got dressed. It was almost one and Bob was not here yet, so I called his wife who seems to be in charge. I was afraid he would not come, again. I guess she let him have it because he called me while I was on my way to quilting and left a message to call him back. When I did, he left me have it and hung up. Those ladies were the best therapy. It was nice to talk to them, and get hugs. I showed Joan how to handquilt on Barbara's quilt, and she did a few stitches but gave up. I finished most of the pattern and passed it on to Dinah before she left. I did not get out my machine, but sat and talked to Carolyn, who says I should tell Chris he must have ticked off someone important to get sent to Honduras. She also gave me advice on ordering flowers. When I got home, I found a blister pack of decongestant in the driveway. When I got in the house, there was a beautiful fan with three lights. I called Bob to thank him and ask if he had trouble breathing. He said no, and he had seen the blister pack when he got here, thought it was mine. I got a creepy feeling that someone else was here between the time I left and the time Bob got here. I called Faye to talk about the flowers. I finished my breakfast, and checked e-mail. I mowed the magnolia side yard and part of the back. I was hot and sweaty and it was so nice to have the ceiling fan. I checked e-mail, then went out to sprinkle diatomaceous earth by the door and along the edge of the porch. I watered the garden with minerals. Then I sat in the cool basement to tap. While I was tapping, I got the urge to look for pictures in places I hadn't thought of before. The first ones were no good, but then I found a pile. I picked through it to find the ones of Mom, and then decided to sort them by prominent person so I will be ready next time. I went out to mow again at 7. I used an elastic sole grounder on my left shoe. I made a veggie smoothie with the Bullet. As I ate it, I listened to an audio about astral travel. Then I tapped along with EFT for Grief videos on Youtube. I called Faye to tell her about the pictures and the website Meaningfulfunerals.com. She and Kevin were roasting marshmallows over a fire on their patio. It sounded nice. I wrote my blog and will go to bed soon.

No comments: