Thursday, December 10, 2015

Rainy day

I ignored the alarm and slept in. I remember Chris kissing me before he left for work. But when I got up, it was 9am. I swished with both herbal tooth powder and then coconut oil. And I drank a quart of water. I read e-mail and listened to some cancer-themed audios. I did my exercises. I got dressed and walked up to the trail the back way. It was raining so I did not want to walk on the steep parts of the trail. I walked south until the way became slippery and then I walked north. The rain picked up so I walked home. I made breakfast. I had just finished when Chris came home for lunch. I read e-mail. I tried to listen to the audio on cancer prevention, but for some reason it would not play, not in either browser. I cut the corners off of my fabric and threw it in the wash. I read other e-mail and then came back to the video. The first few minutes would play and then it would stop. So aggravating. I finished the green star ball. I did today's Sudoku puzzle. I took the fabric from the dryer and started ironing it. I tried the audio again and this time it played. I took a break to make and eat a salad. I continued ironing. At 5 I washed the dishes so Chris would have some for supper. I was ironing when he got home, but I finished soon after. He made himself the usual burrito and a cabbage salad. I cleared out some e-mail. I cut a piece of tinfoil into tinsel with my scissors to sharpen them. We watched an episode of Sharpe's Rifles. Chris went to bed early in order to get up for a 6am call. I stayed up to post to my blog.

No comments: