Friday, December 4, 2015

A day to stay in

As soon as I laid down, my back got tight. It was hard to roll over in bed and I was worried that I might not be able to get out of bed in the morning. I woke up at 7 to go to the bathroom. I had very little discomfort getting on my feet. I went back to bed and saw that Chris did not wake up. But at 7:30, he heard the alarm. I let him get up first, then I got up. I checked e-mail while he was eating breakfast. Kurt and Dad were on skype, so I texted them, then called Dad on video and later invited Kurt to the call. It lasted over an hour. After the call, I exercised, then made and ate breakfast while checking e-mail. I pulled the decorator sticker sheet out from it's flat place. I peeled off the stickers and assembled them on the wall next to the fireplace, similar to the picture on the front of the package. Then I put on several audio interviews and ironed fabric. I heard the word 'estrobolome' and had to look it up, including how to spell it. I took several breaks while ironing to have snacks, or check e-mail, or meditate. By 4 I had finished it all. Chris called while I was meditating to ask if I wanted to go to a party with him next Saturday. I made myself a salad with lettuce, a large carrot, grape tomatoes, a yellow pepper, olives and sunflower seeds. I was looking at origami tutorials when Chris came home from work. He fixed himself a burrito and a salad. I finally found a tutorial of the right skill level and made one floret. I could see how 12 of them would make a ball, but that seemed to be an awful lot of work. I tried making another one in black and white while watching an episode of Sanford and Son. Somehow it did not work out the same as the first. Then we watched an episode of Sharpe's Rifles. I sprayed myself with the probiotic body spray. Then it was time to post to my blog and go to bed.
* Decorative stickers by the fireplace *

No comments: