Monday, December 28, 2015

Walking in the cold

I did not get up with the alarm, but did get up before Chris left. I drank water while checking e-mail. I forgot to swish, but I did drybrush, exercise and rebound. I listened to audios of A 444 while relaxing with coffee. Nela called to ask if we were doing anything today and I said I would be available after lunch to go walking. Chris came home at noon for lunch. He said it was getting colder. Nela called to say they were going to the gym when Myra was ready because of the cold. Chris brought the mail: a Swanson's order, a sewing machine part, and a quilt calendar from Faye. I put the part on my machine, but still wasn't satisfied that that would solve the whole problem. It seemed like something was rubbing somewhere. I tried to take the housing apart and was only slightly successful. I opened the calendar and admired it. I set it aside for when I find a nail to hang it. I opened the Swansons order and put the items away. I prepared a new Swansons order since I noticed the brazil nuts are low. I made up a week's worth of supplements to see what else was running low.
I unpacked some clothes and threw my hands up at others. I sorted through cards and envelops. I have had them for years, some longer than we have been married. I went through some kitchen stuff, too. Then Nela called to say we were meeting by Myra's place, and might be walking instead of going to the gym. I changed clothes and went toward Myra's place. Nela gave me some persimmons and we stopped at my place to drop them off. We checked out the cable box which we found on the other side of the duplex. We did not know how to hook up AFN. We talked to Kelly, who lives there now. Then we went up the trail. I couldn't make it all the way up, so we came down, and then they stopped in to see the bag I made. We talked about going to the market in Masan on Wednesday. Then they went on. I unpacked more kitchen stuff, and put stuff I don't think we will use in a box. I put some DVD's on a shelf, and looked through CD's. Then I heated up the last of the cabbage soup, and cleared some unread e-mail. For our nightly movie, we watched Men In Black. Then we went to bed, early for a change.
* Here are the curtains I put up yesterday *

No comments: