Saturday, December 5, 2015

Spectre

We woke up with the alarm. We had some cuddle time. Then he got up to have breakfast and I took a shower, beginning and ending with cold water. The cold water is getting easier to handle. Then I drank a quart of water while reading e-mail I swished and exercised. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail. I meditated. I looked at sewing projects online. I did a tapping video. I read an article that said that changes in humor may be an early sign of Alzheimers. I made up a week's worth of supplement doses. We read e-mail, and Chris took breaks to do two loads of laundry. We bundled up and went for a walk up the trail. Chris said it was too cold to run, but I would think running would make us warmer – not that I wanted to run. It was a good walk. When we got back, I folded all the Sudoku papers from this week. I worked on the Sudoku puzzle for this weekend. But before I finished, Chris asked if I wanted to go to the movie that started in 15 minutes. It was Spectre – a James Bond film. So I put on my shoes and bundled up. We walked down to the theater. Chris bought the tickets and we found seats. Very few people were there. During the movie I had to close my eyes several times. Some times because of the violence and some times because the ever-changing camera angles made me queasy. When the movie was over, we bundled up again for the walk back. But the commander and his wife offered us a ride, which was news to my ears. They let us off at the duplex next door because of the fence. After unbundling, I checked e-mail and performed the next step of gluing for the petals I made earlier. I posted to my blog and intended to go to bed.
* This is the flower I folded yesterday. Not for beginners *

No comments: