Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sewing at home

Chris let me sleep in while he got up. But I wasn't asleep and could not go back to sleep. So I got up, too. After breakfast, he went to work. I read e-mail while drinking a quart of water, then made my own breakfast. Then I listened to audios from the Autoimmune Revolution. I learned that the biofilm around borellia contains mercury and lead. So fighting Lyme disease has to involve detoxing from heavy metals in order to get to the offending bacteria. While listening, I worked on the fish quilt. I made 88 inches of pieced border. I sewed all the blocks into one square, on-point top. I had promised the doctor it would be a meter in length but the center was only 28, so I had to come up with a 5.5 inch border. Chris called to tell me he was coming home to pick me up for the movie. I quickly ate some ham for lunch even though it was quarter after 4. Then I sewed just a little longer before Chris showed up. He drove us to the theater to watch the movie Hidden Figures. He stayed to watch Underworld but I drove home. I put on a video about legalizing cannabis, and worked two Sudoku puzzles. Chris came home after watching Underworld and made himself supper. I quit the video because they kept saying the same things over and over. I worked on my quilt, adding inner borders and two sides of the pieced border. I decided to call it Spawn of Fish Quilt because it was made from the leftovers of the original fish quilt. My hot flashes started up about 10. At 11 I decided to quit sewing and go to bed.
* Another pic from the quilt show in Tokyo *

No comments: