Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A day to myself

I got up after hearing my alarm go off. I had been awake, listening to the men get ready for their trip to Atlanta. But they were gone before the alarm. I put up my hair, then went to my sewing area. I cut off part of a front peplum to make the angle closer to 90 degrees and sewed a new seam. Then I turned on the router. I made coffee and checked my laptop. But it was not connected to the internet because it could not find the signal. I went to the desktop to listen to the next episode. It was connected, but there was no sound. I hooked up the external speakers from my laptop and played the episode. I swished and drank water. I cut up some lemons and put them through the blender. Then I poured the mixture in ice cube trays.
When the episode was over, I put on meditation music during my exercises, drybrushing, rebounding, meditating and tapping. When I was done with that, since the laptop still had not connected, I used the desktop to sign into the router, and turned on the 5g signal. For some reason, the laptop could then find both signals. I connected it to the 2.4 signal and turned the 5g off again. From then on, I used the laptop.
Rosehips extract inhibits fat accumulation in tissue and accelerates fat-burning.
I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I carefully cleaned the shower, cautious to avoid straining my back. I think I got away with it. I dustmopped and vacuumed. I cleaned the vacuum filter. I listened to the second episode of Beyond Chemo while making up a new set of supplements. Take-aways: To get mice with cancer for their research, they inject healthy mice with aflatoxin. Doctors check nodes for cancer but not for mycotoxins (mycetoma). A grain-free, sugar-free diet starves fungi. Sporinox (for toenail fungus) also helps with cancer.
I went for a walk. I ran part of the way so as to cut down on the time. When I got back, I took a shower, got dressed, and watered the plants. Then I went for a massage. I arrived shortly before 4. He showed me to the room, and left while I got undressed and under the blanket. Then he came back. I mentioned the tension in my neck and shoulders. So he rubbed my neck and my feet. He said they work together. Then he did some thoracic energy work. It released in my chest. He tried it on my hyoid bone, but it didn't work there. Then he had me turn over so he could rub my back and the back of my neck. I rolled over again for some shoulder work. When the hour was up, he left and I got dressed. I walked out to the front desk rather stiffly because of my lower back. So he took me back to the room and did some psoas relase. That was surprisingly helpful. I paid him, then made an appointment for next week with his wife. And I went home.
I listened to more of episode 2 of Beyond Chemo. I finished my Swansons order and submitted it. I read an article on intermittant fasting for women. The author said there wasn't much research, but he did not recommend it.
At 6:30, I put up my hair which was almost dry. Then I took my umbrella and headed to choir practice. It was not raining when I got there. I put another fabric grocery bag in the food pantry. Then I went to choir practice. Cecelia gave me $10 for the bottle of magnesium I got for her. We all sang through our piece for Sunday, as well as a few hymns. Then the men were dismissed. The women stayed to practice a piece for the following Sunday. I will miss that Sunday, but not the song. After practice, I chatted with Jennifer until I had to leave. I turned out the lights in the vestibule and let the door lock behind me. Then I drove home.
I made it through the gate with 9 minutes to spare. When I got home, I took my evening supplements and checked e-mail. I listened to the last episode of the Human Longevity Project. It was less than an hour. I cut a bit off the stems of the roses and gave them fresh water. Then I settled in to write my blog post for today.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one of Russell Cave. *

No comments: